SHOPPING TERMS & CONDITIONS
All banner orders are produced upon artwork approval. Production time is 3-6 business days for all banners. Rush service may be available for 1-2 day turnaround depending on availability—please inquire. Free ground domestic shipping is included for all banner orders (canopy and flags excluded). No guarantee is provided for delivery date of any custom made items. Expedited shipping services are also available upon request. International orders are shipped using USPS for 6-12 day delivery. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages during shipment.
We want to assure you that you can feel comfortable when visiting our web site, when purchasing products from us, or when you communicate with us about your personal questions and concerns. We use the personal information from the order form to send our customer’s information about their order’s shipping status, special offer promotional materials, discount information, or company information. The typical form of communication is by email or direct mail. A customer’s telephone contact information is also used to contact the customer when necessary, (for example, if there is a problem with the order or credit card transaction) however, we do not solicit our customers via telephone. Opting Out: For convenience, any customer may opt-out of receiving future email notifications by replying with the word “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line or body of the email. Also, you can notify us of your desire not to receive any offers (either by mail or email) by sending us an email request to that effect to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org . We do not sell, trade, or give away your personal information to other companies. Also, we do not reveal any personal information about a customer or any of their purchases to another customer, another company, or non-affiliated third party. We will not reveal customer information to any government agency, unless directed to do so by a court order. For consumer transactions submitted to us online, we use software programs and updated SSL encryption that encrypt the data you provide on the order form before transmission to our credit card processing company. Finally, to increase security further, we do not keep additional copies of your credit card data on our own computers, nor do we keep or store any printed hard copies of your credit card data at our office.
We personally guarantee the quality and print of all our custom printed banners and canopies. We strive to make sure no errors are made during production. We have a 7 day fix/exchange upon receipt policy for any items that were not made correctly to what was agreed upon in our product descriptions and approvals. Please allow 1-2 weeks for exchange processing. Important: once the product has been used, NO returns or exchanges will be accepted. No returns on custom products that have been correctly made and produced according to agreements. Shipping costs incurred are the sole responsibility of the customer. Items damaged during shipping need to be claimed with the freight company. Once claim is approved and reimbursement issued by freight company for damage, replacement item(s) can be resent. Cancellations: A request to cancel should be done by phone to prevent the job from moving forward in the production process. Cancelled orders require compensation for incurred costs and related obligations at the time of cancellation. Due to our company procedures, you may only cancel an order without incurring additional fees prior to the approval of the artwork or shipment of hardware. All requests for cancellations after proof approval are subject to a minimum cancellation fee of 10% plus incurred costs at the time of cancellation. No refunds will be given for custom orders already in print production.
Most products are covered by our 7 day Return Policy after receiving the item(s) to fix or replace–NO refunds on custom printed products and products with graphics. As most of our products are custom made and custom printed, we can only provide fixes or exchanges to incorrectly made items. We have a 7 day fix/exchange policy for of our products that were not made correctly (manufacturing defects and not any damage from misuse, mishandling, transport, shipping) to what was agreed upon in our product descriptions. Colors are matched as closely as possible–if a color proof is ordered, then a small color sample will be mailed for a color check/approval. If no color proof is ordered, customer waives the right to object to color, as all monitor and screen output devices are not similar and all monitors do not show similar colors, colors may vary from monitor to output for digital print. Please contact us to receive an RA number if we feel the product is still under warranty and not damaged by misuse, mishandling, or transport. Once an RA number is issued, the customer is responsible for shipping the damaged good(s) back to Peak Banner. Packages without an RA number will be refused. Once, received, Peak Banner will inspect the item(s) to make sure the damage was indeed due to a manufacturing defect to either fix or replace the item(s). If the item(s) are inspected and decided that they have been damaged by transport or the customer, no fixes or replacements will occur if so. To receive the items back, the customer is responsible for shipping charges to receive the items back and any other charges to fix or replace if decided. If decided that damage is done by transport, the customer (not Peak Banner) is responsible for contacting the freight company for a damage claim for reimbursement. Discounts are not refundable. There is a 25% restocking fee for all returned items that qualify for a return (i.e. new, no graphics, not custom made, no mishandling/misuse). All returned products will be inspected, and if the product is found to be damaged or a custom product (including any item with graphics), the refund will be denied. Return shipping and insurance charges are the responsibility of the buyer. Please allow 2 weeks for refund processing. Important: once the product has been used, NO returns or exchanges will be accepted.
1) Full payment required upon ordering products, graphic design services, and all other services.
2) No guarantee to meet any deadlines of the customer. We require 5-12 business days to process custom orders that require graphic printing. If available, rush orders may be fulfilled at an extra charge. Extra charges for expedited shipping are the customer’s responsibility, if necessary.
3) Product warranty only covers manufacturing defects–does not cover damage from misuse, mishandling, transport, shipping.
4) Transport and shipping damages must be claimed by the recipient through the freight company, Peak Banner is not responsible for any shipping damage claims.
5) If customer thinks there is a manufacturing defect, contact Peak Banner to get RA. Customer is responsible for sending back damaged item(s) via UPS ground or USPS. Upon receipt of item, Peak Banner will inspect the item(s). If decided there is a manufacturing defect (and no defect from misuse, mishandling, shipping, transport), Peak Banner will fix or replace item(s). If damaged goods are deemed not a manufacturing defect, customer is responsible for any costs to fix, replace, and send back the items to the customer.
Ordering is easy: 1) Choose your item type and size 2) Add the quantity of items to your cart 3) Upload or send us your artwork file 4) Receive approval from Peak Banner for the artwork and any specifications 5) Receive items in the mail For any assistance with the ordering process or for special requests, please contact Peak Banner.
All orders require full payment upon ordering and/or artwork approval. If any changes to the order are made, or expedited shipping charges need to be added, the invoice will be revised and the credit card will be charged accordingly. By placing an order with Peak Banner, customers agree to Peak Banner’s Terms & Conditions.
After ordering, you can log in to your account to check on your order status. If you did not create an account, you can email or call us for an update. Once an order is placed, you will receive an automatic order confirmation. Then an electronic proof of your artwork will be sent via e-mail for approval. Once your order is shipped, we will update your account with the tracking number.
- Peak Banner’s limited 6 month warranty covers defects in material and from the date of purchase. This warranty is void: • If product is not used with normal, and proper maintenance conditions. • If the product is modified, repaired, or altered. • If product is subject to abuse or neglect. • If product damage is accidental, deliberate, or caused by rain, wind or other forces of nature. • If product use does not conform to product instructions. The sole obligation of Peak Banner under this warranty or any other legal obligation, with respect to the product, is repair or replacement of the missing or defective parts causing malfunction with new parts after review and examination by Peak Banner. Under no circumstances will the customer, user, authorized representative, or other person be entitled to any direct, special, indirect, consequential or exemplary damages for breach of contract or otherwise. Under no circumstances will any person be entitled to a sum greater than purchase price of the malfunctioning part.
Peak Banner reserves the right to change this policy at any time without notice.